The Right Loan Options to Buy Your Home!
Fixed Rate Loans
- 30-, 25-, 20-, 15- and 10-year terms are all available with fixed rate.
- Buy a home with as little as 5% down (primary home).
- Refinance up to 95% of your primary home’s value.
- Monthly payments remain the same for the entire loan term.
Adjustable Rate Loans
- 3/1, 5/1, and 7/1 ARM’s. Monthly payments based on a 30 year repayment schedule.
- The rate stays fixed for the first 3, 5, or 7 years (depending on chosen term), and then adjusting annually thereafter.
- 3.50% minimum down payment required on purchase.
- Minimum credit score usually 620.
- Post-bankruptcy qualifying – 2 years after.
- Post-foreclosure qualifying – 3 years after.
- Competitive interest rates that are routinely lower than conventional rates.
- Sellers can pay up to 6 percent of closing costs and concessions.
- Higher allowable debt-to-income ratios than for many other loans.
- Down payment as low as 0%.
Mark Luciani kept us informed throughout the process. When I had questions, he would contact me quickly to give answers. This is our second refi with America One Mortgage. I have recommended him to my family because I trust Mark.
This is what describes Mark and his team; very professional, thorough, responsive, friendly, follow through. Mark has helped me and my wife with several refinances and every time he and his team have shined.
Mark did an outstanding job on my mortgage refinance and I highly recommend him. This was the 2nd time that I used America One Mortgage and both times the process couldn’t have gone any better. Mark is very trustworthy and made the entire process go smoothly and quickly.
I wish I could give them 10 stars! Mark Luciani and his team are the BEST! Mark will spend the time to go over the options with you and is never in a hurry to get off the phone. I feel as if I’m part of the family. Love you America One Mortgage Group!
We presented Mark and his team with a particularly difficult situation. Mark literally made this happen for us by a thorough understanding of our needs, and masterful management of the underwriting process. Because of him, we were able to buy a home that may have been the last opportunity for us as the market was running away. He is a winner and I hope you make the choice to use him. We are very grateful.